Thursday, January 31, 2008

Good news!!!

I had another doctors appt on Tuesday. This one also included another blood draw. I did my testing for gestational diabetes. You have to go in and drink this super sugary drink within 5 minutes and then wait 1 hour before you have your blood drawn. I got 85 and the average is between 40-139. So that was good to hear!!! They also checked my hemoglobin and said that was fine too! So I don't have to worry about checking my sugar levels or doing insulin shots which I am really greatful for! Yeah!!!!
Other than that things are going well! I am still feeling well and loving being pregnant. It is amazing to feel the little kicks and punches everyday and know that I am going to finally be a mom! Hopefully we will get the crib and dresser set up this weekend to get it out of the way. I think we have something planned every weekend in February and March so she will be here before we know it!!! I can't wait to see her and hold her!!!! It will be amazing!!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hey Linds! Yeah! I'm so glad that everything is going well. I went on bed rest when I was 28 weeks along - good times. You look adorable!