Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My saving grace

I have found the most wonderful drug in the whole world! Unisom. Yes it is a sleep aid, but the next day I feel like a new woman and usually don't throw up, which is a huge accomplishment. Needless to say, there has been a lot of that going on and I am crossing my fingers that I only have a couple more weeks left. And also, I have never been this tired before in my whole life!!! Who knew cooking a baby could be so exhausting!!!!!! Poor Joe has been putting up with me very well and I am so glad! He is wonderful!!!! Well, keep your fingers crossed that this doesn't last too much longer!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry... I bet the puking and nasty stuff is coming to the end and then you'll be able to move on to the next stage of being pregnant...

Good Luck with everything.

Unknown said...

Soon the memories of this stage of your pg will fade away and the next two stages will find you glowing and radiant as a new mom to be. Before long that little one will be here and this will all seem like a dream.

A grand mother in waiting.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.