Monday, September 17, 2007

Finally Pregnant!!!!!!!!


Well everyone, it is official. After a long year of lots of disappointment we are finally going to have a baby!!!! It is still hard to believe, but we had our first appointment today and there is actually a baby in my belly! It's been a tough couple of weeks, but it is totally worth it. I have been nauseous and tired and crabby, but Joe is sticking around and we couldn't be more excited. So I thought I would start this blog to help update and keep everyone informed who has left the beloved state of Minnesota and ditched us!!!!! We miss everyone a ton, and figured this was the best way to keep in touch with everyone. So I hope you visit often to find out how we are doing.




7 comments:

Kim said...

Let me the 1st to welcome you to the world of blogging!!! It's so much fun. Congrats on everything. We are so happy for you. Kelsey is so excited that you FINALLY have a baby in your belly!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Joe & Lindsay on the beginning of your new family and our first grand baby! We are sooo excited for you both and of course we can hardly believe that a new little one is on its way. What a wonderful blessed journey has begun for you!

Love, Grandpa & Grandma S.

AnnaBanana said...

I am sooooooooooooooo very excited for you both. Sometime soon when your feeling up to it we should treat that baby to some coldstone :o)
Love you!
Anna

aunt betty said...

Congratulations Lindsay and Joe....I know how excited you both are and you will be wonderful parents. Michele is PG to after trying for a year so we know how excited you are finally!! Take care of yourself and get lots of rest. Your ultasound looks just like hers, I think your a few weeks apart. I cannot believe my baby brother is going to be a Grampa....LOve Aunt Betty Uncle Bruce

Unknown said...

Awesome...awesome...awesome!
I am so happy. So cool. I was so excited to see your ultrasound. I was wondering how your appt. went. You have a lovely blog.
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ethan said...

WOOHOO!

Gina said...

Congratulations guys! And way to blog!