Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm back :)

It's a miracle!!!!! And I am not just talking about giving life to a child. I am talking about me and the fact that I haven't thrown up in 2 whole days!!!!!!!! And I haven't been taking the Unisom any more either. I finally feel "human" again!!!! I still want to go to bed at 8:30, but I feel more like me again!! I guess what they say about hitting 12 weeks is true!!! That's when it started going up hill for me! And I hope that it just keeps getting better. I am looking forward to enjoying being pregnant!! My next doctor's appt is on Monday, so I will give an update then.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew you'd start feeling better soon. I am so happy for you. Hopefully you'll be able to enjoy being pregnant now.

I miss you so much. I wish I could be there to watch you go thru this. I also wish I could go through it too.

Kim said...

It's about dang time!!! HEhE. Love you Linds. You know I'm joking. When are you gonna post some pics. Better yet...When do I get to take some pics???

aunt betty said...

You are looking really Pg and pretty at the same time...I know your very excited over this baby and glad your feeling better. I predict a baby girl..let us know when they fianlly figure it out. Get lots of rest and Have a wonderful Christmas.
Love Aunt Betty