Tuesday, July 29, 2008

3 months

This has been a really fun month for us!!!! Kaelyn is cuter than ever!! She loves to smile, especially for the boys!!! Daddy and Grandpa get the biggest smiles from her!!! Her favorite song is the Itsy Bitsy Spider and she watches for what comes next while you sing it to her. Her favorite book is Colors, each page has a color with two different objects on it. She loves to stand!! And she is "talking" a lot. She has also started holding on to things like her phone. Her newest thing is giving kisses. She opens her mouth right before you give her one and gets you all wet! She is so much fun and we love her soooo much!!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

such cute pix! I can't believe she's 3 Months!!! Craziness.

Elizabeth said...

Sooo beautiful!! I actually had a dream about you all last night and being able to finally see baby Kaelyn. I really look forward to it.

The shirt is adorable on her! I know it is a little big but it was based upon advice from other mommies. Its good to give clothes that are more 12 months than smaller because they really do grow so fast, so I hope it lasts.

The pictures of her and grandpa in the hat were soo cute. I hope everyone is doing well and just wanted to send my love to the family!

Liz said...

you had your baby!!! what a pretty girl! i'm so glad you found my blog! enjoy! hopefully we'll have our next little girl here in the next two weeks!!!!