Friday, April 11, 2008

Less than a week.....

Well, we are getting closer!!! My parents got into town last weekend and we have had a busy week. We washed all of our newborn and 0-3 month clothes, we washed blankets, sheets, and towels. We got the pack 'n play set up in our room for when she comes home. We packed our bag for the hospital last night. We got our car seat put in the car today. So I think we are officially all ready for her to finally be here. I have been having contractions all afternoon and evening, but they aren't very consistant. At my last Dr appt she said I am only dilated about 1/2 a centimeter. But she said Kaelyn has dropped down more. So we are headed in the right direction. Now we just wait.......which I hate!!!!!
Last weekend my friend Kim took maternity pictures and they turned out awesome!!!! She did a fabulous job! (To see her stuff go to www.krussellphotography.photoreflect.com) Here are some of the pics she took of us.

No comments: