Thursday, January 7, 2010

Markers....

So Kaelyn absolutely loves markers! I don't usually let her use them unless she is supervised. I accidentally put a highlighter and permanent marker in a drawer in the desk in the kitchen. One night while I was washing dishes Kaelyn was playing behind me. After I tuned the water off I head this familiar noise. It was the sound of someone using a marker. I ran around the corner and........luckily it was the highlighter!!!!!!!! It came right off and it was soooooooo hard not to laugh! But we had to take pictures!!!



2 comments:

Thekla and Grayson said...

Thanks goodness for magic erasers! It is really hard not to laugh, I can imagine why a wall would look like a huge piece of paper to a little kid! Cute!

Kim said...

good thing she likes pink instead of black!