Sunday, May 24, 2009

25 weeks

So I have had these pictures taken for almost a week and I am a total slacker on getting them on the blog. But life is a little busy right now, so what can I say!!! Everything has been going very well with my pregnancy. I have been feeling pretty well and am enjoying being pregnant. I have to say I am a huge fan of the
2nd trimester!!!!! We have officially picked a name for our baby boy. It is going to be Austin Michael. I have been having fun feeling him move around and beat me up inside!!! Joe has been able to feel him kicking for the last few weeks. I'm pretty sure Kaelyn has felt him too, although she doesn't seem to care. I have to say that the second time around is totally different. I am so busy with everything that sometimes I forget I am pregnant. With Kaelyn it was all I could think about!!! We are getting a few boy things here and there and I am hoping to do a little garage sale-ing. My friend Anna was able to find a Graco double stroller for $15!!!! It doesn't match our car seat, but for $15 who cares!!!!! My other friend Jamie has a co-worker that had a baby boy last August and is wanting to get rid of all of her stuff. So I am going to go have a peek at all of that stuff!!! So things are going well and we are excited to meet our baby boy!
Also, I compared pictures from when I was pregnant with Kaelyn to now.......

First pregnancy at 24 weeks


This pregnancy at 24 weeks




1 comment:

Thekla and Grayson said...

You look so cute! Thanks for the talk...