Thursday, April 16, 2009

20 weeks........it's a.............

Well, I am half way through my pregnancy and we had our ultrasound today!!!! It went really well and we got some cute pictures! The ultrasound tech asked if we wanted to know what the sex was if she was able to see and we told her yes. She said that there is a 50/50 chance that it works out to be able to tell. So she started the ultrasound and the first thing she tells us is....."there is the penis and testicles!" So we are having a baby BOY!!!! I was a little shocked because I figured she would start off doing everything else and then try and take a peek between the legs! But we are really excited! I always wanted to have one of each :) So now we have some shopping to do....all we have is pink! We are pretty sure about the name, but I want to save that to tell everyone myself! As for pictures, I am having difficulty getting them on the computer so I will try and post them tomorrow.

2 comments:

Thekla and Grayson said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you two, and I am sure that Joe is thrilled! I know you really wanted one of each, so this worked out perfect! Love you!

Unknown said...

Oh I am SO excited for you!! That is great that you will have one of each!!!