Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm really pregnant!!!!....16 weeks



Well, I thought it was time to show that I am actually pregnant!!! I had a Dr appt last week which Joe and Kaelyn got to come to. We got to hear the babies heart beat which was so nice a reassuring! It's hard at first when you are pregnant because the only real way you know there is actually a baby in there is by hearing the heart beat!!! The heart rate was 154-average is 120-160. They say if it is in the higher rage it is a girl! But the baby was moving around so she said it could be exercise induced!!! We will have our ultrasound in 3 weeks on April 16th. Hopefully we will be able to find out what it is! So far the pregnancy has been okay. I was really sick at first that I even had to get some medication. But I have been weaning myself off of it and going 2-3 days without it. So that is an improvement. It has gone by really quickly this time! I think it's because I am so busy focusing on Kaelyn that I don't have time to sit and think about it like the first time! I have felt the baby "flutter" a few times already. I didn't feel Kaelyn until I was 20 weeks, but that was partly because my placenta was in the front and acted like a cushion. And I know what I am feeling this time. I am excited for the first real "kick"!! We are really excited for all that is in store, although I have definitely had a few freak out moments as well!!!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am sooo excited to see the new baby of the family!! Nate and I really want to be there for Kaelyn's first birthday, but if we make it up there once this year we want to see the both of them! I love hearing updates! I love seeing Kaelyn walking! I am soo proud of her! I hope Nate and I will be apart of both the babies lives!

Thekla and Grayson said...

Congrats again Lindsay! We are so excited for you and your family! It was so great to see you a few weeks ago...

Thekla and Grayson said...

Congrats again Lindsay! We are so excited for you and your family! It was so great to see you a few weeks ago...