Saturday, December 6, 2008

All I Want For Christmas Is.....

...my two front teeth!!!! I got a text message from Kim (at daycare) yesterday. It said, "Have you seen Kaelyn's teeth?" So I wrote her back and said, "What???? No!!!!!" And she wrote back saying that her two bottom teeth were poppin' through!!! I was so excited, I couldn't wait to go and pick her up!!!! And sure enough I could just barley see them in there! So today we were checking her mouth out and you can just feel the bottom right one poking through! I knew it was coming, but I still can't believe it! Our little girl is growing up so quickly!

You can't really see them in the picture, but they are in there!!!!!

She has also started "crawling". But it is army style. She doesn't get up on all fours. She uses her arms to scoot forward. I got a little of it on video so I will post that for everyone to see. We are so excited that she is growing, but sad because she won't be little very much longer!!!

No comments: